Changes to FXOpen Trading Hours on US Labour Day
Please note that due to the Labour Day holiday in the US on Monday September 4th 2017, the trading hours for some financial instruments will be changed as follows:
- Forex pairs: normal trading hours;
- Metals: trading session ends at 20:00;
- Oil, Gas: trading session ends at 19:45;
- Japan 225: until 20:00;
- US SPX 500: until 20:00;
- US SPX 500 (Mini): until 20:00;
- US Tech 100: until 20:00;
- US Tech 100 (Mini): until 20:00;
- Wall Street 30: until 20:00;
- Wall Street 30 (Mini): until 20:00.
Other indices will be traded without changes.
All times are GMT +3.
Please consider this information when planning your trading for the upcoming week.
The FXOpen UK Team